Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yesterday's diary_Finally with contacts~ Lagoona Blue and Mr Cutie

Hello awesome person reading my blog
My eye has finally recovered so now I can wear my lenses




 






















I like scars so much ^^They're really cute..Ahh can't wait for halloween to come









I finally after many many years bought a doll! A monster high doll..Ever since I saw Lagoona Blue I wanted to buy one but I never had the chance so now I have one <3 Isn't she lovely?








She's hugging my new cute little plush toy. Is he a racoon? I guess..Actually I found out he is a character in YooHoo & Friends and his name is  Lemmee.. But I call him Mr Cutie cos he is really cute <333
I always carry him with me <333






















>>song of the day (probably of the rest of the month cos it's perfect)

First time the video on youtube doesn't appear, so here's the link to it ;)