Friday, October 4, 2013

18 favourite items =^.^=

Here are some of my currently fave items


Accessories 


Cute stamp rings






Eyeball earrings. I adore them! Bought them on my 23rd bday this year ;)





Blood necklace. I made it by putting fake blood on a circle lens bottle. I made one for me and one for my bf.Cos we both love blood






Infinite badge..Love it and love infinite






Skeleton earrings. I wanted to buy these for ages and I finally found them this year





I decorated my glasses today and they look much cuter





Bunny earring. My bday present from my bf






Badges~~~Bought them from Madrid. Wish the gun was real






Diamond heart ring..





Cat ears..They look more like wolf's right?






Coolest thing ever~~~ Wings for my shoes







Hair accessories from H&M. I also wear them as bracelets, just in case






Flashy bag from Accessorize. Wish it had more space





Clothes


Shorts from H&M. Amazing colour and 80's style. What more can I ask for?






Shark time~~~ Irresistible







Makeup



Too faced mood swing lipgloss..It doesn't stick and the colour stays in the lips all day long ;)










Missha BB cream No13. Perfect for my pale skin tone









Candy Doll blushes and highlight. Cos Tsubasa knows best



H&M nail polish