Thursday, October 3, 2013

Diary_DIY horn ear beanie and a cute cat ^_^

Good morning~
It's getting pretty cold today so it's time to wear my new beanie..





















However I wanted to change it a bit and create some horns on it -or ears but I think they're more like horns..
I'll show you how to do it yourself cos it's very easy, especially if you have a sewing machine..



Step 1:
Turn the beanie inside out and mark the parts you wanna sew. Then sew across that line.











Step 2:
Cut out the outer part in the middle









Step 3:
Turn the beanie inside out again and voila~
Your horn ear beanie is ready 










































My cat was also cold today so I covered him with my sweater...He looks so so cute =^.^=



















>>song of the day




Beast   -  괜찮겠니