Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wednesday's diary_back to kifisia_nyan look

It's been such a long time since we last went to Kifisia. 
That's a suburb of Athens and probably my favorite place in Athens. However it takes more time to go there and you have to take the suburban railway...which is not good...
However we went there as my bf has more free time now that the exams are over and it was a very hot day so it's actually better to go there than to the city center cos usually it's colder..

I saw a cute cat that was sleeping...So so cute











Lately I'm in a nyan mood and have to wear something cat-themed...Yesterday I was wearing my cat shirt, the cute cat pins I made and a cat ring I had forgotten I had





                                                                           cat ring











            My hairstyle is inspired by sailor moon. Now that my hair is long I can finally try that




















>>song of the day