Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Super nudy pink review

  This is my first review for circle lenses ^_^ Super nudy pink is my favourite pair, but as I had them for over a year I gotta buy some new ones :)
I bought them from this site:  http://www.honeycolor.com/
This is the direct link to the contacts: http://www.honeycolor.com/super-nudy-pink.html?limit=50

  As I wanted contacts with enlarging effect and with a vibrant colour I decided to buy these as the colour on the pics looked really vibrant and the reviews were good. My expectations were high and tbh the contacts were exactly what I was looking for :D

Product specification(as appearing in honeycolor site)

Usage Modality:  Yearly Disposable BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  38%

The package included a cute animal lens case =^.^=


My review

Comfort: 9/10   One of the most comfortable lenses I have and they only hurt at some point cos I wear them all day  ^^""

Vibrancy: 8/10   These lenses look really pink when the light is strong but under normal light or when taking pics without flash they look a bit less vibrant, kinda puple-brown.

Effect: 10/10  The pattern of Super nudy is so unique and makes my eyes look like snake eyes.. I think it's great for cosplay or if you want a dramatic look.



Conclusion

Unique lenses giving the doll eye effect. Not recommended if you want a natural look.



compared to my sister's eyes






















With flash