Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Saturday's diary_Hitchcock night

I didn't have time this weekend to write here so this is gonna be post about Saturday

There's a cinema at the centre that was playing Hitchcock's movies these weeks so we decided to go that day. We watched two movies with my favorite (sarcasm sign) actor Cary Grant, North by Northwest and to catch a thief . 
The way he acts in these movies is really ridiculous. Especially the scene in the first movie where he is trying to drive drunk. one of the most epic scenes everrrrr..


Well I can't really blame the actor... Even though I like the movies directed by Hitchcock, I have to admit they're more comedies than thrillers.. Not to mention that everything goes wrong when you make a plan..Like killing a drunk guy or a housewife..

Anyway, I also bought some cute extensions from H&M, I liked the gradient colour and I wish my hair was like that...I'll try that next time probably


















chocobon...yummm







and that's me