Saturday, September 28, 2013

Don't mess with me mosquito!!!

Hello!!! Hope you all have a nice weekend ..

I'm so happy cos my bf is gonna visit so I guess this will be a guaranteed nice time..

I still can't wear my pink lenses and I have to wear my glasses but what the hell~







 I got revenge on a mosquito ..However I still gotta find the rest of them before they take more of my precious blood














I painted my nails again but I'm a bit too bored to design anything...















I have spent the last week watching episodes of Dating in the dark.. Such a stupid show but I gotta admit I loooooooove making fun of it hehehe..
I was also watching an episode of Psych with Curt Smith which got me thinking of Head over heels and now it's stuck in my head~

So that's gotta be the song of the day











Ahh now I'm thinking of Donnie Darko~~~~One of my fave characters ever..Awhhh god why do I love crazy guys?!?!
Gotta watch again















>>song of the day



Tears for fears - Head over heels