Monday, September 2, 2013

Chilling with Iolaos~ =^.^=

I didn't go out today...It's quite boring staying at home all day but at least I got to do some things I had to.. Also I now have a new AC adapter for my laptop cos mine stopped working last week and even though my dad fixed it, it still doesn't work that well...So...I'm happy yay

I wanted to share some pics of one of my cats, he is very mean but I still love him a lot (apparently!!)..
He kept waking me up this morning cos he wanted me to stroke him..And he was biting me when I wasn't...Yeah...Pretty mean..


Now he is sleeping on my couch and has this weird face hahaha


















Aww this one looks cute <3
 





His majesty's paw







And here are some pics of me..My haircolour is now lilac/pink and I love it ^^
I'm also wearing my cute hair bow, which I rarely wear even though I love it..Weird
















Laters <3