Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vassen Sakura Candy Pink Brown review

My second Vassen contacts, Sakura Candy Pink Brown. I purchased them from pinkyparadise. You can find the link to both pinkyparadise and the contacts at the end of the post.

Review

Comfort: 10/10 I find Vassen contacts really comfortable. I can wear them all day long and my eyes don't hurt.
Vibrancy: 8/10   The colour isn't  vibrant so these look more natural and blend with my eye colour. The rim is brown so it doesn't stand out much. Effect: 10/10  That's my favourite pattern as it looks unnatural and is bold, reminds me a lot of eyes in anime and manga

Conclusion
Love the sakura contacts in general <3 I'd recommend you buying this pair if you don't want the contacts to stand out but if you want a more "anime" look then the other colours of these series are better. I am gonna post a description of my EOS Candy Brown.

Diameter: 14.5mm/15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal





 









 




 




without lenses




with lenses/ natural light




with lenses/flash


more pictures