Monday, August 26, 2013

Vassen Barbie Eye Super Nudy Pink review


And here's the review of my cute pink lenses ^^

I bought them from pinkyparadise. It's the second time I purchase contacts from this site and I'm pretty satisfied so I recommend it :) You can find the link for both the site and the contacts at the end of this post.



Comfort: 10/10 I find Vassen contacts really comfortable. I can wear them all day long and my eyes don't hurt.
Vibrancy: 8/10   The colour isn't very vibrant so these look more natural and blend with my eye colour.
Effect: 10/10  Really cute pattern, reminds me of diamonds plus the enlargement is great for creating dolly eyes^^

Conclusion
These contacts look so cute!! They are perfect for dolly eye effect but at the same time their colour is  subtle and doesn't stand out much.


Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal






The cute case <3













without lenses


with the lenses/ natural light



with the lenses/ flash




some more pictures










links:
pinkyparadise site:  https://www.pinkyparadise.com/