Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer rain_last day in Athens


  I don't know what's gonna happen this summer, but it seems that it's not gonna be the warmest ever...Which is good cos last year it was awfully hot...This kind of days make me wanna stay indoors all day or at least inside a cafe ,under an air condition..
 However these days, the first days of summer the weather is so crazy, going from hot to rainy to sunny again :S







  Yesterday was one of these days..I went out for a walk but suddenly it started raining O_O Thank god I was st starbucks and tbh i really enjoyed seeing ppl outside trying to cover up heheheeh










   >> Colour palette














>> Outfit
pink summer dress
pink knee high tights
beige ankle boots 
purple washed out denim jacket


>>Accessories 
eyeball earrings
bunny earring
eye decorations
green circle lenses
purple hairband

 









I also decided to dye my hair..Half of it anyway...The turquoise colour fades out so fast.But I still like the colour :) So I ended up dying the left part.. I wanna take some pics soon!!


>>Song of the day