Monday, June 10, 2013

Intro post_Athens,stray kittens and H&M goodies

Hello! Today was a pretty hot day in Athens...I met my bf at the city centre and I got to do some shopping...So that made my day hehe ^_^
  I also saw these cute kittens and I tried so hard to make them come closer but they were a bit scared :/ I only managed to take pictures...Awww so lovely <333




 I bought a super cute glitter nail polish and some nail stickers..I already used some ;)
Also I found eyeliner stickers which are so cool..I'm gonna take some pics wearing them asap ^^







 The theme of the nail decoration is aristocratic pony 
A crown for the left hand..



....and a lock for the right..









    and that's me ^^

see you soon ^^ exo



                               >song of the day: come to me-clazziquai









PS This is my first proper post so it's kinda awkward ^^"