Saturday, April 26, 2014

Diary_A sad day...

First of all, this week started wrong..Very wrong. But I couldn't imagine how bad things would get...Yesterday my parents decided to break up, which I imagine would happen in the future but I was not expecting it any time soon..
Anyway I'm not in a good mood lately as there are a lot of bad thoughts in my head that make me really sad..However I'll try to get over all these things that I can't do anything about and let things flow..

WHATEVER!!!!


 So...I tried to fight my bad mood with a lot of colour and cute things..
❤tie dye shorts
❤pink heart glasses
❤many bracelets 
❤mesh shirt with pins
❤cute pink sneakers
❤barbie backpack
❤heart and hello kitty rings

 




 


























 My haircolour keeps fading out and I like it even more ;)










 And for my nails I used a pink nail polish by essence and a blue glitter one by H&M..




 










ps. even if this was one of the saddest days of my life, I am grateful to my bf for always being there for me❤❤❤❤❤❤..
Also a guy working at a cafe approached me and tried to cheer me up today (i guess i really looked terribly sad) and offered me a cake ^_^ Thank you stranger :) 



>>song of the day
Hadouken-get smashed gate crash